Partner and Solicitor
David joined Thortons Solicitors as a Partner in 2014.
David attended the University of Manchester where he graduated with a B.A. (Law and Accounting) Degree in 1992. Continuing his studies at The College of Law in Chester, David passed the Law Society’s Final Examination, (now known as LPC) and qualified as a Solicitor in 1995.
David specialises in Commercial Property and has acted for a wide variety of property clients, including sizeable property investors, large regional developers and a number of major national retailers.
David has many years’ expertise in property management work including advising in relation to landlord and tenant issues; property investment and portfolio work including acquisition and disposal of standing investments and completed developments. David carries out secured lending work for a number of financial institutions and also advises occupiers, developers and investors, both on a local and national level.
David specialises in:
- Retail Landlord and Tenant advice
- General Landlord and Tenant advice
- Acquisitions and Disposals
- Property Management and Portfolio work
- Development and Investment work
- Secured Lending
- Shops and Retail Property
- Factories, Workshops and Industrial Property
- Brownfield Sites and Development Property
- Residential Development Sites
- Agricultural Land and Estates
Email: David Lucas